Chicago Law Firm Represents Businesses and Individuals in a Wide Range of Issues
General practice firm in the greater Chicago metro area represents clients throughout the country and internationally
Legal issues can arise at any time — and when they do, it’s important to have an attorney who knows how to pursue the best possible outcome. Located in Chicago, Illinois, Ravago & Associates represents clients throughout the city and in the surrounding metro areas. We also handle cases throughout the United States and worldwide. Formed in 2000, our firm’s attorney has over 20 years of experience guiding clients through legal issues involving bankruptcy, divorce, DWI charges, immigration and providing legal advice regarding business formation and estate planning.
Chicago firm providing high-quality legal services and offering cost-effective rates
Through the years, our firm has earned the trust and respect of clients because our attorney is:
- An innovative thinker — With decades of experience, our attorney knows how to tackle complex immigration and litigation matters to get results.
- A compassionate counselor — Our firm’s attorney works to take the burden off of clients’ shoulders when they face stressful matters such involving family law issues or financial strain.
- A respected leader — Attorney Joseph Ravago has provided dependable representation to clients in Chicago for more than twenty years and is a highly regarded advisor for matters pertaining to healthcare, tax law and estate-planning.
Our firm is dedicated to delivering high-quality representation at reasonable rates. No matter what legal issue you’re facing, we provide efficient solutions.
Aggressive representation for Chicago clients in many practice areas
For clients in the greater Chicago metro area and worldwide, we provide legal representation in the following practice areas:
- Family law — We provide compassionate representation for clients involve in family law matters such as divorce, child support, custody and visitation.
- Bankruptcy — At our firm, our attorney helps individuals and businesses facing financial hardship and debt collection efforts find solutions through filing for bankruptcy.
- Business formation — Our attorney assists clients by guiding them on business formation matters, which involves choosing a business structure such as an LLC, corporation or partnership.
- Immigration — We work with people in Chicago and internationally who need help with the immigration process and obtaining citizenship.
- Real estate — Our attorney provides representation in residential and commercial real estate transactions and closings.
- Estate planning — For those looking to make end of life plans, we offer estate planning services including drafting wills, creating trusts and handling elder law matters.
- Healthcare — Our legal advocate advises clients on healthcare matters and represents them in court if a dispute arises.
- Tax law — We advise clients on tax law concerns and assist them in preparing their tax returns.
- DUI — Attorney Ravago has experience representing clients who are facing DUI charges in criminal court and seeking relief from summary license suspension.
- Traffic violations — If you have gotten a ticket for speeding, running a red light or some other traffic violation, our attorney will challenge the validity of the charge.
No matter what type of legal matter you are facing, we provide tailored strategies to ensure the best possible outcome in even the most complicated cases.
Contact an experienced Chicago attorney for a consultation
Ravago & Associates, located in Chicago, represents clients in bankruptcy, family law, criminal defense matters and much more. Call 773-886-1903 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Chicago office.